Multiprocessor system VS one processor system

Lanny Baron lnb at FreeBSDsystems.COM
Thu Mar 18 17:10:22 PST 2004

Olaf,
Our Server Boards (mainboards are those $19.99 boards you can buy at the
stores that sell the high-end 299.99 servers) are IA32 and our Server
Boards (except one tyan that uses the opteron) are Intel.

Sun<tm> uses different architecture and have significantly higher costs.

Lanny