PCI-X Multiport Serial cards.

Jamie Bowden ragnar at sysabend.org
Sat Oct 11 09:00:44 PDT 2003

Does anyone have any experience with PCI-X multiport serial cards under
FreeBSD (4 or 5, either is fine)?  I've got a 1u Dell machine that in 3
weeks will lose it's current role in life, and I'd like to use it as a
console server for a bunch of headless SGI and Sun boxes.  Its only
expansion slot is PCI-X.  If anyone can recommend a known working card
with at least 8 ports, I'd appreciate it.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"