what's going on after upgrade to svn-latest 9.

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 1 19:29:55 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 01:17:31PM +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> i'm getting this on my computer.
> disk seems OK, smart shows nothing, dd reads whole partition without
> problem.
>
> no other errors from disk itself (AHCI timeout or so).
>
> started exactly after i rebooted with new kernel. everything
> unchanged. userland is in sync
>
> thanks for help
>
> g_vfs_done():ada0s3d.eli[WRITE(offset=30653186048,
> length=1048576)]error = 11

i've just tried recent 10.0-alpha4 on my laptop (normally running 8-stable)
and start to see this shit as well.  smart does not report anything wrong
with my disks, and 8-stable never yielded anything like these messages, so
it looks like some kind of false alarm.  any clues?

./danfe