Fwd: Intel microcode update

Yamagi Burmeister lists at yamagi.org
Fri Mar 22 08:09:24 UTC 2013

Hi,
yes the microcode file provided by Intel is incompatible with FreeBSD.
You'll need to split it into individual files for each CPU. I vaguely
remeber that there was a script or something like that bundled with one
of the ports. Nevertheless attached is a small C program which does the
same. It's not written by me, I just found it somewhere on the web.

Ciao,
Yamagi