9-beta1 installer - partition editor

Ivan Voras ivoras at freebsd.org
Wed Aug 31 13:29:15 UTC 2011

On 31 August 2011 14:45, Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn at freebsd.org> wrote:

> It does let you set mountpoints, and displays them, and always has, but not
> for bsdlabel container partitions (MBR type "freebsd"), since they aren't
> filesystems. Is this what you were trying to do?

Very probably - it was unclear to me that it still keeps the old
slice-partition division but reverses the names. But, look at the
screenshots here and see what went wrong:

http://ivoras.imgur.com/installer__partitioner

If it is as you say, then the dialog where I entered "/" and "/srv"
should definitely NOT have that field on it.