disassembler

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Sun Sep 5 12:22:19 UTC 2010

Aryeh Friedman wrote:
> I should of said USB drive I just think of all USB drives as "flash"
> drives... it is a Lacie external drive

If this is a 3.5" drive with an external power supply, then the drive
itself might be okay but the circuitry adapting it to the USB connector
might have developed a problem - I not long ago had this happen to me,
and the drive, when extracted (with some difficulty) from the case,
could be accessed when connected directly to a P-ATA interface.