Bug with fixit live 8.0 memstick.img running on F1 after MBR

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Fri Apr 23 11:10:57 UTC 2010

Hi Ken,
cc hackers@, re@

> On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 21:09 +0200, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > Hi hackers@,
> > No replies in over 4 days to this, so this is a repost,=20
> > I've also added re@ as newish memstick.img might interest them ?
>
> >   (The live command prompt on F4 wasn't much use, no ls yet.)
>
> echo *

Ah Yes !
	Sorry I'm so dyed in the wool I forgot,
	( I tend to assume sh, even though FreeBSD went csh with
	internal echo maybe a decade back. )
	(PS 'cat .' is another arcane trick in some other contexts :-)

> trying to do.  There is a script named "make-memstick.sh" in
> /usr/src/release/scripts on head and stable/8 (it got added after
> 8.0-RELEASE was out) that I use to make the memstick images.

OK, Thanks I'll take a look at your script,
& if I have something useful to contribute, will send-pr & cc you.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com