ipw3945 assistance?

xoundmind timothyparker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 00:42:05 UTC 2007

That should have read:

"I installed the drivers (if_wpi.ko & wpi_ucode.ko) /boot/kernel directory."

I installed the drivers (if_wpi.ko & wpi_ucode.kom directory.
Then attempted to install the ipw-firmware port per this document:
http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ipw/ipw-freebsd.html
Was directed to ipw-firmware-kmod instead. When attempting to install that,
I received the message:
"ipw-firmware-kmod-1.3_1 needs fresh ipw(4), install net/ipw-firmware
instead"