Make release fails on mdconfig

Marco Walraven m.walraven at terantula.com
Thu Dec 6 03:07:49 PST 2007

Accidentally replied to Ruslan only instead of the list; indeed the kernel
I ran was older so that solved the problem. My follow-up question might
be interesting to others who are looking for this.

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 10:19:07AM +0100, Marco Walraven wrote:
> Out of curiosity. Is there a way to do a cross release build ?
> For example release building RELENG_7 on a RELENG_6_3 system.

Yes, it's possible:

        cd .../releng_7/src/release
        make release WORLDDIR=/usr/src ...

Regards,

Marco Walraven

--
 Terantula - Industrial Strength Open Source
 phone:+31 64 3232 400 / www: http://www.terantula.com / pgpkey: E7EE7A46