memset bugs.

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Tue Aug 14 16:35:48 PDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 03:49:50PM -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
> I'm unfamiliar with how patch submission works in FreeBSD,
> but hopefully someone can eyeball this for correctness
> and get it committed, or forward it on to the right people.

The way to make sure your patch doesn't just get lost in the mailing list
noise is to send a Problem Report (PR).  There's no guarantee that it will
be handled promptly, however, as we have a large backlog (more people
willing to report bugs than to do some of the dirty work :-/  Many of
the developers are already stretched thin.)

The documentation is available at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/.
If anything is unclear, you can email bugmeister at FreeBSD.org and we'll
try to clarify things.

mcl