Any recent news on Xen support for FreeBSD?

Rink Springer rink at freebsd.org
Wed Apr 4 07:22:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 02:52:40AM -0700, Jaye Mathisen wrote:
> I was just curious if there was a better or updated status
> available.

As Kip stated, I am working on improving FreeBSD/xen support to
work correctly [1] on more recent versions of Xen 3.0.

Progress is being made, but due to university courses, it doesn't go as
quickly as I initially hoped for. Either way, work is under way to make
it happen... stay tuned!

[1] Architectural changes of Xen make FreeBSD/xen as it is now in
    Perforce crash during initialization.

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But yet a far more terrible thing,