Any recent news on Xen support for FreeBSD?

Coleman Kane cokane at freebsd.org
Tue Apr 3 17:56:02 UTC 2007

I have actually switched to using the ModularXorg ports tree which
is a slightly delayed tree that merges the modular X.org 7.2 parts
into it. I have been using that on a regular basis for my workstation
and it has been great.

If you're interested in X.org 7.2, check out:
http://wiki.freebsd.org/ModularXorg

--
Coleman