Keyboard system and Giant

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 11:54:00 PDT 2006

Hello;

FWIW, anyone planning to work in the keyboard or mouse systems is warned to
look at the KII portions of KGI4BSD first. The main reference is the P4
repository but there is some documentation here:
     http://wikitest.freebsd.org/KGI

Nicholas has been able to run FreeBSD's console multihead using KGI. We are
currently out of developer time, but the idea will be to merge KII somewhen in
the future so we can focus on further developments and improvements on the
graphic part while we start enjoying some of the benefits of the better
abstraction.

cheers,

Pedro.