[FreeBSD-Announce] New Logo

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Tue Nov 1 08:05:56 PST 2005

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 11:01:51AM -0500, Branson Matheson wrote:
> Since there has been a plethora of negative.. i thought i'd add my 2cents..
> I think the new logo is pretty cool. Modern and artsy.
<snip>
> Definately keeps with the roots of our Daemon .. while showing we can
> evolve and be more modern. Kudos to the artist and the selecton crew.

I agree, it's a nice logo -- it has a nod to Beastie and yet looks like
a logo instead of a mascot. Printing letterhead with it could be
expensive (full color), but that's just encouragement to stay paperless
anyway ;-)

I think that it'll look great when shown on the new web site design.

-T

--
I think it only makes sense to seek out and identify structures of authority,
hierarchy, and domination in every aspect of life, and to challenge them;