[FreeBSD-Announce] New Logo

Branson Matheson branson at windborne.net
Tue Nov 1 08:01:52 PST 2005

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 04:50:43PM +0100,Ivan Voras did mutter:
> > Man, I _so_ hope this is a joke...
>
> Agreed. The "logo" looks like some anime rendering of a sea mine, and the
> font really doesn't agree with it.

 Since there has been a plethora of negative.. i thought i'd add my 2cents..
I think the new logo is pretty cool. Modern and artsy. The font is
a bit to curved for my tastes .. but it does hilight the circular direction
of the font ..etc.

 Definately keeps with the roots of our Daemon .. while showing we can
evolve and be more modern. Kudos to the artist and the selecton crew.

 -