label editing

Erik Udo erik.u at dnainternet.net
Sat Oct 23 01:48:08 PDT 2004

I'm so ashamd for sending the answer right after the question:
So i found T(Toggle Newfs) option in sysinstall's label editor,
and made that one partition i had in it. Then the label editor
used fsck_ffs to recover it. I JUST LOVE FREEBSD!!
Just when i thought all my data was lost!
Well, atleast someone having the same problem might find my
posts..