quiet ATX mid-Towers

Les Biffle les at ns3.safety.net
Sat Jun 19 02:02:09 GMT 2004

> > Hello, I am looking for a very quiet ATX mid-tower and
> > I was wondering if anybody has a suggestion or
> > recommendation.

My youngest son was on a crusade to find a silent case, and he found
one that is absolutely amazing.  It's the Sonata by ANTEC, and has a
huge, slow case fan, and vibration-isolating hard drive mountings.  Its
reviews on newegg average 5 stars out of 251 voters.  When I get ready to
build another computer, it's the case I'll buy.  Here's the newegg URL
for it:

  http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=11-129-127&DEPA=1

If it has enough bays for you, this is what you want.

Regards,

-Les

--
Les Biffle
CISSP               Information Systems Security Consultant