Creating Compressed Loop FS from stdin

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Thu Dec 30 05:39:26 PST 2004

Peter Pentchev wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 01:28:28PM +0100, Matteo Riondato wrote:
>
>>Il giorno Gio, 30-12-2004 alle 12:34 +0200, Peter Pentchev ha scritto:
>>
>>>This could be fixed by the following patch.  I'm CC'ing Maxim Sobolev,
>>>the author of mkuzip(8); Maxim, do you have any objections to this patch?
>>
>>Thank you for the answer and fo the patch! I hope Maxim will commit it
>>soon.
>

> Actually, if Maxim has no objections, I could commit it myself.
> However, it would be totally understandable if he doesn't answer in
> the next day or three, what with the calendar moving ahead and all :)

It will not help, since AFAIK you can't seek stdin anyway, or even if I
am wrong and you can seek it to the end you will be unable to seek it
backward.

I've already replied to this message, but Matteo has some very strange
settings of his smtp relay so that neither my original message nor my
follow-up in which I had forwarded mail delivery error message got through.

-Maxim