Creating Compressed Loop FS from stdin

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Thu Dec 30 04:31:20 PST 2004

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 01:28:28PM +0100, Matteo Riondato wrote:
> Il giorno Gio, 30-12-2004 alle 12:34 +0200, Peter Pentchev ha scritto:
> > This could be fixed by the following patch.  I'm CC'ing Maxim Sobolev,
> > the author of mkuzip(8); Maxim, do you have any objections to this patch?
>
> Thank you for the answer and fo the patch! I hope Maxim will commit it
> soon.

Actually, if Maxim has no objections, I could commit it myself.
However, it would be totally understandable if he doesn't answer in
the next day or three, what with the calendar moving ahead and all :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at cnsys.bg    roam at FreeBSD.org
If this sentence didn't exist, somebody would have invented it.