POSIX Threads

Q q_dolan at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 29 05:47:47 PST 2003

Why don't you either coalesce the events or throttle your send-event
frequency so that it waits a minimum amount of time between sending each
CORBA event. That should make your application more robust and better
able to handle any receive rate you care to throw at it.

As for why it happens.. I don't know sorry.

Seeya...Q