Preliminary gbde performance patchset

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri May 30 00:58:14 PDT 2003

How cute.

Our favourite troll has given us a link which redirects to an url
which he thinks will send a message to SCO:

http://www.sco.com/company/feedback/thanks.html?location=206&category=10&Email=suckthisbitch@fuckyou.com&subject=FUCK_YOU_ASSHOLES!!!&message=SCOsuckmydick!!

Unfortunately, his skills are not up to the task, so it does not work
at all.

Poor troll.

I hope we can get the social services or a mental institution near his
home to take care of him, he _really_ need to take his medication every
day.

Poul-Henning