Wishing for a junior kernel hacker todo list

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Dec 30 17:30:20 PST 2003

In message: <20031228215233.H80173-100000 at x12.dk>
            Soeren Straarup <xride at x12.dk> writes:
: One of the items on that list was to syncronize the usbdevs with
: unusual devs from the linux kernel version 2.6. Is that still needed?

Yes and No.  There's no real compelling reason to do this, and we've
tried to stay more synchronized with NetBSD because we do a lot more
sharing of IDs there.

: I there any other corners of the kernel that needs to be worked
: and can be done in the learning process?

How big of a project are you looking for?

Warner