Update: PR bin/60636

William Grim wgrim at siue.edu
Sun Dec 28 23:27:24 PST 2003

Hey there.

I emailed that PR into the FreeBSD team the other day.  I didn't remove
a line that said <unix>, because the above lines said comments and
anything between < and > would be removed.  It put unix at snow.cs.siue.edu
as my email, and now I'm getting all sorts of spam to that mail box (all
dealing with that stupid ass "Last chance to update MS" and shit).

Sorry for the cussing, but this is frustrating since that's used
strictly for system administration; can you change the email address to
wgrim at siue.edu?

Thanks.

PS : Just tell me who to forward this email too to get this resolved if
this is not the appropriate place.

--
William Michael Grim
Student, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
Email: wgrim at siue.edu