A new order of idiots

Jesse Monroy jessem at svbug.com
Fri Dec 5 00:34:34 PST 2003

Well should a rolling stone gather moss, I should be found right.

I email the hackers about a solution for handling spam.
Their response: hey don't tell us about it we're busy hacking.

This message is in general for those idiots that consider
the announcements about SVBUG to be off topic

Get your head out of your @ss.

P.S. I'm not on this mailing list.. so do everyone a favor and
SPAM me and NOT the list when responding. Your response
will be queued and ignored in the proper fashion you have
been accustomed to. Also, using a MS mail agent, like
MS Outlook, will allow you to hit /dev/null in record time.

Thank you very much.
Jessem.