A new order of idiots

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Fri Dec 5 08:45:09 PST 2003

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 12:34:54AM -0800, Jesse Monroy wrote:
> Well should a rolling stone gather moss, I should be found right.
>
> I email the hackers about a solution for handling spam.
> Their response: hey don't tell us about it we're busy hacking.
>
> This message is in general for those idiots that consider
> the announcements about SVBUG to be off topic
>
> Get your head out of your @ss.
>
> P.S. I'm not on this mailing list.. so do everyone a favor and
> SPAM me and NOT the list when responding. Your response
> will be queued and ignored in the proper fashion you have
> been accustomed to. Also, using a MS mail agent, like
> MS Outlook, will allow you to hit /dev/null in record time.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jessem.

Jesus,

Could you please stick to posting from a single email account so that
the rest of us can easily filter you out?

Kris

P.S. It's amusing to note that posting from multiple addresses is one
of the oldest spammer tricks in the book.  Perhaps I should train up
my spam filter to recognise your mails by their unique content style.