Gnome2 build failure

isdtor isdtor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:47:11 UTC 2014

On 27 March 2014 21:52, isdtor <isdtor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Technically not quite on topic, but closely related ...
>
> I'm reinstalling all ports (head), and gnome2 fails to build in
> boost-libs. System is amd64 with FreeBSD 9.2 as of SVN two days ago.

The workaround described at
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2014-March/090633.html,
works to a certain extent. With boost-libs installed, ekiga now fails
to build. Applying the same workaround to ekiga lets it build, but
only up to the last, linker stage, which fails. Ultimately, I had to
remove ekiga from the port Makefile to be able to proceed.