ports/156626: [patch] misc/gnome-icon-theme: extra files in pkg-plist

Eugene Gladchenko gladchenko at gmail.com
Sun May 1 06:20:11 UTC 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/156626; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Eugene Gladchenko <gladchenko at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup <bug-followup at FreeBSD.org>, gladchenko <gladchenko at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ports/156626: [patch] misc/gnome-icon-theme: extra files in pkg-plist
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 09:47:04 +0400

 Hmm. I do remember that when I tried to make the package I had had a
 lot of "missing files" and those were the files missing in
 gnome-icon-theme-2.31.0.tar.bz2 but included in pkg-plist
 (16x16/actions/add.png, 16x16/actions/appointment.png,
 16x16/actions/back.png and so many more).

 I've just tried to reproduce the error and failed. Dunno why. Perhaps
 re-creating the ports tree helped. The files in misc/gnome-icon-theme
 remained the same though.

 My apologies for wasting your time. Please close this PR.