ports/156626: [patch] misc/gnome-icon-theme: extra files in pkg-plist

Eugene Gladchenko gladchenko at gmail.com
Sun May 1 06:04:47 UTC 2011

Hmm. I do remember that when I tried to make the package I had had a
lot of "missing files" and those were the files missing in
gnome-icon-theme-2.31.0.tar.bz2 but included in pkg-plist
(16x16/actions/add.png, 16x16/actions/appointment.png,
16x16/actions/back.png and so many more).

I've just tried to reproduce the error and failed. Dunno why. Perhaps
re-creating the ports tree helped.

My apologies for wasting your time. Please close this PR.

With kind regards,
Eugene Gladchenko