Several new build problems: devel/libgdata devel/gvfs www/webkit-gtk2

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Mon Jun 6 08:35:05 UTC 2011

After the security/gnutls update, I decided to "pkg_delete -r" it and
rebuild all dependent ports (with a script that does "make install
clean" for all ports I need). Several ports did not finish, but failed
in www/webkit-gtk2, devel/libgdata, and devel/gvfs respectively.

www/webkit-gtk2 dies with:
./WebCore/platform/network/soup/ResourceResponse.h:31:26: error:
libsoup/soup.h: No such file or directory

devel/libgdata dies with:
gdata/gdata-marshal.c:5:25: error: glib-object.h: No such file or directory

devel/gvfs dies with:
soup-input-stream.c:28:26: error: libsoup/soup.h: No such file or directory

I verified that the files are in fact installed and
libdata/pkgconfig/libsoup-2.4.pc and libdata/pkgconfig/glib-2.0.pc
contain Cflags including the include directories in question. I do not
see a problem there or in the build logs before the headers are not found.

Here are the make outputs:
http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/sylvester/110606-devel_gvfs.log.bz2
http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/sylvester/110606-devel_libgdata.log.bz2
http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/sylvester/110606-www_webkit-gtk2.log.bz2

There are many other (up-to-date) packages installed, but I do not think
that is an issue, since I did a similar build including the ports in
question five days ago and there were no issues (and the gnome ports
usually build with anything else installed).

What could be wrong or what should I look at next?

Thanks,
Jan Henrik