Several new build problems: devel/libgdata devel/gvfs www/webkit-gtk2

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Mon Jun 6 09:32:25 UTC 2011

On 06/06/2011 10:18, Jan Henrik Sylvester wrote:
> After the security/gnutls update, I decided to "pkg_delete -r" it and
> rebuild all dependent ports (with a script that does "make install
> clean" for all ports I need). Several ports did not finish, but failed
> in www/webkit-gtk2, devel/libgdata, and devel/gvfs respectively.

The problems seems to be addressed in
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=123081+0+current/cvs-ports
-- although not sufficiently, as it does not cover the case with
libtasn1.so.4 present during the gnutls build.

After removing ", zlib" from "Requires.private: libtasn1 , zlib" in
gnutls.pc, I was able to build devel/libgdata and devel/gvfs -- and
www/webkit-gtk2 is still building here, already beyond the point that
failed last time.

I just found that Barbara reported essentially the same problem to
freebsd-gnome a few hours earlier. Sorry for the duplication.

Cheers,
Jan Henrik