devel/libsoup and gnutls

Barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Sat Jul 16 00:08:19 UTC 2011

I've tried to rebuild devel/libsoup using WITHOUT_SSL=1.
In Makefile there is:
    .if !defined(WITHOUT_SSL)
    LIB_DEPENDS+=   gnutls.47:${PORTSDIR}/security/gnutls
    .else
    CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--disable-ssl
    .endif

But after the build I get
$ pkg_info -rx libsoup  | grep gnutls
Dependency: gnutls-2.12.7_2

I've also found that a lot of ports I've installed depends on gnutls, I think
that's because those dependency are reported in /usr/ports/INDEX-8.
But running libchk, I obtained this result:
Binaries that are linked with: /usr/local/lib/libgnutls-extra.so.47
	/usr/local/bin/gnutls-cli
	/usr/local/bin/gnutls-serv
Unreferenced library: /usr/local/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so.27
Binaries that are linked with: /usr/local/lib/libgnutls.so.47
	/usr/local/bin/certtool
	/usr/local/bin/gnutls-cli
	/usr/local/bin/gnutls-cli-debug
	/usr/local/bin/gnutls-serv
	/usr/local/bin/p11tool
	/usr/local/bin/psktool
	/usr/local/bin/srptool
	/usr/local/lib/libgnutls-extra.so.47
	/usr/local/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so.27
	/usr/local/lib/libgnutlsxx.so.27
Unreferenced library: /usr/local/lib/libgnutlsxx.so.27

I know that libchk can't be 100% accurate but I have 124 installed ports
depending on gnutls!
Is this correct?