[Request] move www/firefox3 to www/firefox.

Andrew Reilly andrew-freebsd at areilly.bpc-users.org
Fri Feb 13 03:49:41 PST 2009

Hi Jeremy,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:33:29PM -0600, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:00:16 -0600, Andrew Reilly
> <andrew-freebsd at areilly.bpc-users.org> wrote:
>
> >Incidentally, why does our FireFox3 still have the old theme,
> >with the symmetrical back and forward arrows, instead of the
> >shiny asymmetrical ones that I've seen on Windows and Mac
> >systems?
>
> This URL should answer to your question. Short answer: It's a normal look
> for Firefox 3 in GTK+2
>
> http://blog.mozilla.com/faaborg/2008/05/14/firefox-3-themes/

Thanks for the link.  Very clear explanation.

Bah, humbug!

I *like* the "keyhole" forward/backward buttons.  It's what
makes FF3 be FF3.  If boring integration with GNOME is what
they're shooting for, I reckon I'll stick with epiphany.  Hope
the Epiphany folk integrate the nice, fast javascript engine
from FF3 soon... (or the WebKit one, I suppose.)

Cheers,

Andrew