[Fwd: shared-mime-info: image/x-fits -> image/fits]

Alexey Shuvaev shuvaev at physik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Feb 13 02:58:58 PST 2009

Hello gnome maintainers!

Just realized I'm jumping over the maintainers' heads :))
For now this message is blocked while I'm not on the xdg list...
Should I continue tracking this issue or some of you will step in?
Also, this mime type 'strict matching' could beat someone else, so FWIW.

Alexey.

----- Forwarded message from Alexey Shuvaev <shuvaev at physik.uni-wuerzburg.de> -----