Where is gdmconfig

Mark Kirkwood markir at paradise.net.nz
Wed Feb 11 01:05:52 PST 2009

I wrote:

> Same - altho I had not saved a copy of the port for 2.20.8, so used
> the gdm-2.20.1 port off an older 7-STABLE fixit cd I'd cut a while
> back - works fine. Gnome's own documentation for gdm-2.24 implies it
> is still work in progress with theming etc to come later. I notice
> that even normally bleeding edge Linux distros like Ubuntu are
> shipping 2.24 with a (rethemed) gdm-2.20.

Updated to 2.20.8 after downloading the 7.1 release cd - same but
snappier, which is nice. Seriously, gdm-2.20 looks better and works fine
with the rest of 2.24... unless Gnome are gonna finish gdm in the
timeline of the 7.2 release cycle I'd recommend Freebsd using the 2.20
version!

the famous 2c

Mark