CALL FOR TEST: Updates to pixmap, cairo, poppler, and firefox 3.0!

Lapo Luchini lapo at lapo.it
Mon Jun 23 14:25:26 UTC 2008

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> Okay, can you edit in patch-db_sqlite3_src_Makefile.in by change from
> $(OS_LDFLAGS) to -lpthread and let me know if it works for you.

I managed to build it using (I didn't try with "-lpthread" only, sorry):
OS_LIBS                 = $(OS_LDFLAGS) -lpthread

I only used it for half an hour now, but seems to work fine.

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.” (Ken
Olson, founder of DEC, 1977)