CALL FOR TEST: Updates to pixmap, cairo, poppler, and firefox 3.0!

Lapo Luchini lapo at lapo.it
Fri Jun 20 09:32:26 UTC 2008

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> Strange, I can't reproduce your problem when I reinstall sqlite3
> without threads support.

Are you testing on 6.x? I can't reproduce it myself on 7.x.
Also this 6.x box is a 6-STABLE from Feb 25 I wonder if that could
change things (I guess not).

> Right now, I am building this patch[1] and I would like you to test it
> too.
>
> [1] http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/diff/patch-db_sqlite3_src_Makefile.in
>
> Put it in firefox3/files/. Don't forget to do the 'make clean' first.
> You can put sqlite3 without threads back in.

It really seems to have nothing to do with the presence of a sqlite3
package after all (I reproduced it also without a sqlite3 package
installed), and you patch isn't enough to fix it.
I managed to build it changing the patch to also include "-lpthread" or
"-lthr", though.

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“X-rays will prove to be a hoax.” (Lord Kelvin, 1883)