ports/115870: [DEPS] graphics/cairo reduce X dependencies

Mon Sep 3 15:46:35 PDT 2007

Quoting pav at FreeBSD.org (Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:01:52 GMT):

> Synopsis: [DEPS] graphics/cairo reduce X dependencies
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: gnome->pav
> Responsible-Changed-By: pav
> Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Sep 3 21:01:41 UTC 2007
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> I'll give these a workout on pointyhat

I expect some fallout of this (feel lucky if there isn't any). ATM I'm
working on adding some explicit dependencies to all my installed ports.
With /usr/ports/Tools/scripts/explicit_lib_depends.sh this is very
easy (you can copy&paste and need only a small amount of work by hand),
but time consuming.

I found several ports which contain a reference to cairo, pango and
various Xorg libs in its binaries, but no dependency in the port
Makefile.

When I finish with adding the dependencies, I try a tinderbox run and
provide the patch to gnome@ afterwards.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
The herd instinct among economists
makes sheep look like independent thinkers.