(minor) issues after upgrading to 2.20

Frank Jahnke jahnke at sonatabio.com
Thu Oct 4 16:35:12 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 16:21 -0700, Kevin Oberman wrote:

> Deliberate annoyance from the OOo people. They deliberately block error
> messages, I guess to be more like Windows(tm). Several times in the past
> different upgrades have broken OOo so that it simply exists silently.

How very odd.  Honestly I don't care much for the suite, but when you
need it (which does happen) there is little that can replace it.

I also don't care much for its loading itself when X is loaded unless
you tell it otherwise.  I understand the beef about slow loading times,
but I don't use it more than once every few weeks.  Loading *every* time
is just not appropriate.