ltverhack problem

Pascal Hofstee caelian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:39:28 PST 2006

Hi,

Ade just pointed out (and i observed it myself as well) that a lot of
MC-gnome ports currently get marked BROKEN because the change from
USE_AUTOOLS=libtool:15 to GNU_AUTOCONF=yes breaks the "ltverhack without
libtool" integrity check, since libtool is apparently now no longer
explicitely marked as a dependency.

Would there be a way to make ltverhack smarter to handle this changem,
do we need to explicitely put USE_AUTOTOOLS=libtool:15 back in, or
should we remove the "ltverhack without libtool" check entirely ?

--
  Pascal Hofstee