ORBit2-2.12.1 won't install

Mark Nowiasz buckaroo at gmx.de
Sun Mar 20 09:39:09 PST 2005

> You will be erasing those symlinks when everything is up-and-running,
> correct? Otherwise you'll run into quite nasty and hard-to-solve
> problems at a later time.

Yes - as soon there's a version of ORBit2 which will install on my amd64
systrem I'll remove the links. Right now I haven't got a clue what's
wrong with the port - it appears that the makefile replaces one
particular occurence of "TypeCode" with "TTypeCode" which it
shouldn't..(in that case, TypeCode is an class name, TTypeCode isn't).

What I really don't understand - why does it only break in certain cases
(like my amd64 system)?

Regards,
Mark
--
Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist but
you have ceased to live.