keyboard led

thurners at t-online.de thurners at t-online.de
Sat Mar 19 08:46:11 PST 2005

Hi!

I´ve a cordless keyboard which has no leds for caps, num and scroll. I
´ve tested the accessibility preferences for the keyboard and enabled
toggle keys. Then the computer should beep ones if caps is activated and
beep twice if it is deactivated. But it always only beeps once.

Another solution that works is the lock keys applet.
http://mfcn.ilo.de/led_applet/
But it is not in the ports. Could anyone create a port?

-Stefan
--
GPG-encrypted mail welcome! --> ID:E970FCBE