nautilus and network:///

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Thu Dec 16 23:04:08 PST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 23:15 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> > [sean at server sean]$ gnome-keyring-manager
> >
> > (gnome-keyring-manager:17427): Gnome-Keyring-Manager-WARNING **: Failed
> > get the default keyring.
> >
> > Corrupted?
>
> Possibly, or maybe there's a 64-bit bug.

The first thing I see wrong is that the options are not terminated with
a null. I've attached a patch to security/gnomekeyringmanager for it.

The second thing I see is that I cannot communicate with the server.  I
can bring it up with the -m switch, but then it tells me it cannot talk
to the server.

Sean