Anti-Aliasing threshold ignored in Mozilla 1.7

Rob Mason masonr at bsdbox.homeunix.com
Fri Aug 13 01:54:51 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've trawled through the archives to see if anyone has reported font
problems with Mozilla 1.7 but can't see anything of any relevence to
this problem.  Yesterday I upgraded from Mozilla 1.6 to 1.7.2,2.  My
Anti-Aliasing threshold (13 points) in /usr/X11R6/etc/fonts/local.conf
is now completely ignored by Mozilla - all the TTF fonts now look too
fuzzy.  Anyone know how to fix this???

Interestingly, I've just noticed a similar problem in gnometerminal.
All other apps appear OK...

Rgds