cvs commit: ports UPDATING ports/mail/enigmail Makefile distinfo pkg-message ports/mail/enigmail-thunderbird Makefile

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 22 09:49:27 UTC 2011

Doug Barton ha scritto:
> Thanks for doing all the detective work on this. :)

Thanks also by me.

> Your patch gets
> things to a (mostly) functional state. The one thing that's still odd is
> that I can open the OpenPGP/Preferences dialog, but clicking Ok doesn't
> close the dialog. It does however save the changes to prefs.js, and
> cancel will close it.

Are you using enigmail 1.3 or 1.3.1? I can reproduce your problem with
1.3.1 and avg patch, but not with 1.3 without avg patch.

--
Alex Dupre