kern.geom.debugflags=16 does NOT allow me to write to device

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Fri Apr 23 10:34:48 UTC 2010

> It's easy.

Thank you for posting the example. I never really understood that
gpart was to be the generic tool; I thought it was gpt specific.
Obviously I should have read up better.

Is gpart to be considered "tested", "stable", "production quality"
and/or "default" now then, or is it still cutting edge/experimental?

So for example, would it make sense to submit patches (not promising
anything) to adjust the handbook and relegate disklabel to an
historical artifact?

--
/ Peter Schuller