ZFS bonnie++ testing

Kevin Kramer kramer at centtech.com
Tue Jun 12 15:50:56 UTC 2007

I wanted to know what bonnie++ testing (give me the command line) would
someone like me to try. I am current updating source, so I don't have
the latest commits that increase speed.

ZFS using the following:

3 - Jetstor SATA disk arrays containing 16 disks (750g) in RAID6,
connected with 2G fiber to a Qlogic fabric.

1 - Dell 1850 connected to the fabric with Qlogic HBA 2g.
	FreeBSD-7 amd64.

[root at snapshot1 ~]# zpool list
NAME                    SIZE    USED   AVAIL    CAP  HEALTH     ALTROOT
mammoth                28.5T    699K   28.5T     0%  ONLINE     -

[root at snapshot1 ~]# zpool status
   pool: mammoth
  state: ONLINE
  scrub: none requested