Call for testers: VirtualBox 3.1.4 update

Gustau Pérez gperez at entel.upc.edu
Sun Mar 14 16:01:25 UTC 2010

En/na Bernhard Froehlich ha escrit:
> Grias di,
>
> we are preparing the VirtualBox 3.1.4 update to fix the vtophys problems
> with the current port on 9-CURRENT and STABLE kernels and need some
> feedback for this. Many thanks to all developers and testers that helped
> to track this issue down and Alexander Eichner for all the work and
> fixing it.

   Works great for me. I'm currently running :

        FreeBSD gusiport 9.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #0: Sat Mar 13
22:49:40 CET 2010
        root at gusiport:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CUSTOM  amd64

   I tried the 3.1.4 port as is and I also tried the vboxvnc patch+i18n.
It also works great too. Will it be added to the official port soon ?

   Best regards,

   Gus

--
PGP KEY : http://www-entel.upc.edu/gus/gus.asc