Crossover Office?

Frank J. Cameron cameron at ctcnsc.org
Thu Sep 11 14:20:19 PDT 2003

What about their CrossOver Office Server product?  The client
requirement list on the site is pretty sparse:

	Linux or Solaris operating system
	Other Unix support available on a client per client basis
	Windows and MacOS X support to be announced shortly

It would still want a Linux box for the server.