Patch for adding label support to NanoBSD

Olivier Cochard-Labbé olivier at cochard.me
Sun Jul 5 22:12:38 UTC 2009

Hi all,

here is a patch that add label support to NanoBSD: This remove the
need of generate different image (ad0 or da0 boot drive).
You can download this patch here (tested on current):
http://bsdrp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bsdrp/trunk/nanobsd.glabel.patch

I've merge the 2 update script updatep1 and updatep2 in one script,
and adapt them to this new label use.
You can download this new update script here:
http://bsdrp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bsdrp/trunk/Files/usr/local/bin/upgrade

It's Scott Ullrich (pfSense) who give me this advice to use glabel for
fix this problem.
Do you think if theses changes can be include in the official NanoBSD ?

Regards,

Olivier
http://bsdrp.net
http://www.freenas.org