Eclipse-Europa Web-browser

Greg Lewis glewis at eyesbeyond.com
Fri Sep 21 08:51:46 PDT 2007

G'day all,

I grabbed the two versions of the Eclipse 3.3 port that seem to have been
mentioned on the list and am looking at committing one to eclipse-devel.

One thing that stands out immediately is files/launchersrc.zip.  What is
this and where did it come from?  Committing a large binary file to the
ports repo is pretty much going to be a non-starter.  I suspect this
should actually be a DISTFILE.

Other than that it looks pretty reasonable.  I cleaned up some portlint
warnings and so on, but they were fairly minimal.

Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis at eyesbeyond.com